BUSINESS & MARKETING INTERNSHIP with URBAN & VERTICAL FARMING COMPANY
5+ months from October 2018 in Lyon, France
We’re REFARMERS (refarmers.co, refarmshop.com) a young ag-tech company based in Lyon, France. We develop and offer technically, economically & ecologically efficient solutions for urban, vertical & circular farming: consultancy, equipment, installation & training services, with clients in 16 European countries.
• We are ZipGrow TM exclusive licensee for Europe. ZipGrow is the leading vertical farming technology.
• We operate a hydroponic production & experimentation greenhouse in Lyon, France.
• We work on integrating recycled biowaste as farm inputs, through an E.U. funded innovation project.
• We’re a small passionate and hard-working team, with a sometimes disturbing sense of humour.
• You’re a business/marketing/communications student with a real interest for urban farming OR an agriculture/horticulture/landscape student with a major in business.
• You have an excellent command of English (ideally as a native speaker).
• You have experience (work or significant school projects) in business & marketing.
• Speaking French is not an absolute must but would be helpful.
Over a minimum of 5 months and through an internship agreement with your school, you will be assisting the team with:
• Communications strategy, content creation, digital marketing, PR, events
• Market research, business development
• Purchase, order fulfilment & customer support
LOCATION, COMPENSATION, ACCOMMODATION
• Our office and our pilot-farm are in Lyon, France, within public transportation or cycling distance from the city centre.
• Compensation based on French legal requirements: approx.. 550€/month.
• There might be student housing opportunities on-site in for approx. 220 €/mth. To be confirmed.
Send CV, letter and references to Eric Dargent, firstname.lastname@example.org