Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
The Business Systems Analyst – Supply Chain is responsible for bridging the gap between the SCL (Supply Chain & Logistics) Teams and the systems software that supports them. This individual is responsible for managing back-and-forth communication with stakeholders through Jira, ensuring all desired-state systems solutions & workflows align with Six Sigma & industry best-practice, and overseeing related development projects from initial scoping through Quality Assurance (QA) & User Acceptance Testing (UAT). As a result, an exceptional background in supply chain & customer service, as well as a good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle is critical to the success of this role.
What You’ll Do
• Serve as the human interface between SCL stakeholders and the business software they rely on to perform their job functions
• Spearhead continuous improvement initiatives in collaboration with business stakeholders to align our systems and workflows with Six Sigma & industry best-practice
• Oversee SCL-related support requests in Jira with responsibilities including but not limited to: managing all stakeholder communication, troubleshooting ERP configurations to identify the root cause of issues, documenting & elevating software bugs to engineers, and leading QA/UAT for the resulting solutions
• Define and implement optimal SCL-related systems configurations, and assist with data migration, testing, and training during the setup and launch of newly built or acquired businesses
• Create, categorize, and maintain documentation for business systems workflows
• Actively monitor general support inbox in Jira and re-route tickets to respective members of the Business Systems & broader Technology Teams
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
What You Have
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, IT Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or related degree
• 5 years experience working with enterprise-level supply chain management software
• Ability & willingness to design and author SCL-related specifications, desk-level documentation, and flowcharts
• Ability to prioritize, problem solve, and provide excellent customer service
• Experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment and ability to adapt to the demands of competing work priorities
• Ability to interact and communicate with stakeholders of varying levels of expertise and to communicate technical information to non-technical users
• Experience working with software engineers and translating business requirements into software requirements
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Understanding of Six Sigma principles required, certification preferred
• Experience with perishable supply chains preferred
• Experience with Jira project mgmt software preferred
• Experience with Odoo ERP software preferred
• Experience with Lucid Charts or similar flowcharting tools preferred
• Ability to read/review SQL & Python code preferred
• This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets, and may work in proximity with customers and staff
• Must be able to travel periodically to different facility locations across the state of CA (<10% time)
• Operations facilities: Exposure to an indoor manufacturing facility with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and working in close proximity with staff and vendors.
• Retail: Exposure to an indoor facility with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, and working in close proximity with customers and staff.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
• Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, bend, talk, and hear for extended periods of time
• Work revolves around objectives, projects, and priorities, not hours; must be able to work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime as needed
• Must be able to travel to other TPCO location
• Ability to use computer and calculator for 8 hours or more
• Required to have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history. Must have own transportation.
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
• Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check with the local law enforcement or San Jose Police Department