Earn your stripes in farm management while enjoying Nashville!
Our farm is located south of Nashville, Tennessee, a growing, dynamic and diverse gem of a city. Healthy Flavors is a hydroponic producer and packer of culinary herbs. We are a growing business with a mission: to feed a nutritionally malnourished population with wholesome, flavorful foods.
We are seeking candidates for a production supervisor or manager level position. The successful candidate will, at a minimum, have / be,
· a passion for agriculture;
· a character of honesty, integrity and orientation toward trust building;
· open to actively communicating and sharing;
· a strong work ethic that values physical work;
· curious, with high learning agility.
In addition, the best candidates could demonstrate the following:
· ability to think and act like an owner (prioritize, focus and manage risks);
· practiced at supervising and teaching others (crew management);
· plan-oriented with a forward, thinking ahead mindset;
· ability to balance thinking and doing … in order to get things done well.
Quite practically, we need someone experienced in hydroponics so that if you need to practice and grow into any of the skills listed above, we can coach you in those things and you can teach us finer points about growing hydroponically!
Compensation commensurate with your experience and ability to drive our production and productiveness. We are a small business serving national retailers and wholesalers.
You can find more about our farm at www.healthyflavors.net
For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org