(803) 201-7954 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Columbia, SC 29229
Responsible, hardworking individual with the ability to display exceptional driving and communication skills. Consistently adheres to company safety guidelines and requirements at all times. Knowledgeable of all applicable DOT rules and regulations. Ability to work independently and within a team.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
● Public Safety & Security
● Quality Control Analysis
● Equipment Maintenance
● Team – Oriented
● Complex Problem Solving
● Operation Monitoring
Meter Reader/Sewer Camera Surveyor October 2017 – April 2019
Water Distribution, City of Columbia, Columbia, SC
● Read water meters and enter data in route books or hand-held computers.
● Connect pipe pieces and seal joints, using welding equipment, cement, or glue.
● Install or repair sanitary or stormwater sewer structures or pipe systems.
● Tap and drill holes into pipes to introduce auxiliary lines or devices.
● Operate mechanized equipment, such as pickup trucks, tandem dump trucks
● Ran vacuum truck as well as perform hydroblast and vacuum duties.
● CCTV Surveillance of sewer pipes.
Retail Sales Specialist April 2017 – September 2017
O’Reilly Auto Parts, Columbia, SC
● Filled customer orders from stock and place orders when requested items are out of stock.
● Determined replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers’ descriptions of malfunctions.
● Maintained and clean work and inventory areas.
● Received and filled telephone orders for parts.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
Commercial Driver’s License (Class A – 5th Wheel Restriction)
State of South Carolina
Computer Numerical Control Machinery (Coursework)
Midlands Technical College, Columbia, SC