Faycal Ben Sassi (29)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (+216) 24-687-480
Embedded system Engineer
· Seeking a position where extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
· Finding a workplace where I can continue to be passionate about facing new challenges and developing my professional career.
Linedata (Tunis-Tunisia) 2019-Present
Analyst client support
– Support tasks that embrace Linedata’s Front-To-Back office platform for both institutional and alternative asset management.
– Investigate complex queries and issues, including working closely with engineering, development and BA teams using Python programming language, SQL, database (Oracle or SQL Server).
-Carry out implementation and testing of new system modules or FIX protocols.
Western Kentucky University (USA-Kentucky) 2018-2019
Instructor (Fulbright FLTA scholarship, Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State)
-Teaching technical Arabic for English speakers future engineers.
-Teaching Web marketing In Arabic.
Ippon Technology (USA-Washington DC) 2017-2018
Consulting engineer (Professional follows scholarship, Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State)
-Assist design and implementation of information systems and IOT software architectures.
-Deployments on demand IOT(Internet of things) projects using Microsoft Azure Iot, AWS: Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Python and Think speak Internet of things platform.
-Developments and Tests of IOT online platforms using: JAVA, JavaScipt, AWS, Azure IoT, SAP Leonardo, Hadoop and My SQL.
E-lite system engineering (Italy-Florence) 2016-2017
Consulting engineer (Mobnet scholarship sponsored by the European Union)
-Design, test and build electronically controlled IOT systems.
-Monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing electronics parts and cloud systems.
-Installing and monitoring internet of things systems.
-Analyzing costumers feedback and provide them a better experience with the use platform.
FabLab Mahdia (Tunisia-Mahdia) 2016-2018
-Design, test and maintain automated IOT systems using: Raspberry Pi, Arduino, NodMCU8266, Microsoft Azure, C++,MySQL, JeeDOm, Sigfox, LoRA, NB-IoT, ANT+, Z-Wave… .
-Proposing new technical solutions and providing full technical documentation to our clients.
-Collecting clients’ feedback and making sure that they are satisfied by our services.
-Preparing weekly confidential technical reports for presentation to management.
-Providing learning sessions about digital manufacturing: 3Dprinting, CNC, 3D scanning and electronics.
-Monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing prototyping machines (3D printers, laser cutters…).
-Animating learning sessions about IOT and automated systems using: Arduino, Raspberry PI, Synology, STM32, Azur cloud, JeeDom, C++ and Java.
· Certified NodMCU IOT module.
· Certified embedded systems engineering (Arduino and RaspberryPi).
· Certified Google analytics.
· Certified Siemens automat systems S7 300/1200 and TIA Portal.
Online marketing certificate
Western Kentucky University (USA)
August 2018 – June 2019
Embedded systems engineering degree
Polytechnique Sousse (Tunisia)
September 2013 – June 2016
· Arabic: Native (reading, writing and speaking).
· French: Very fluent (reading, writing and speaking).
· English: Very fluent (reading, writing and speaking).
community services and clubs
· President and founder of Rotaract club Mahdia
· Vice president AIESEC Hedrumet
· Vice president Polyrobots Sousse
· Tennis club Mahdia
· Active member on Betta Gamma Phi international fraternity at Western Kentucky University
September 2009 – June 2012