Email: email@example.com , Phone: (916) 698-5543
Carleton College, Northfield , Minnesota Graduated June 2017
▪ B.A., Political Science/International Relations.
▪ Awards: Distinction on Senior Thesis, Distinction in Major.
▪ Related Coursework: Comparative Aquaponics, Energy Flow in Biological Systems (Lab), Global Change
Biology, Fluids and Waves (Lab), Global Social Changes and Sustainability.
SIT Study Abroad, Cusco, Peru August 2015 – December 2015
▪ Completed research project on changing agricultural practices in remote region of Southern Peru,
conducting extensive interviews with farmers, Ministry of Agriculture officials and soil engineers.
Rehabilitation Specialist , South End Community Health Center, Boston, Massachusetts August 2017 – Present
▪ Provide bilingual and community-based case management for English and Spanish-speaking adults with
severe mental illness.
▪ Coordinate care among psychiatrists, therapists, medical specialists, community service providers, etc.
▪ Develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
▪ Track client progress, write treatment goals and annual comprehensive assessments.
Hydroponics Research , Department of Biology, Carleton College March 2017 – June 2017
▪ Awarded funding from Carleton College to conduct independent research.
▪ Built fully-functioning aquaponics system in college greenhouse using koi fish.
▪ Tested the effect of aquaponic nutrient solution against two store-bought hydroponic nutrient solutions
on lettuce plant growth.
Student Team Lead , Classroom Technology , IT Services, Carleton College March 2014 – June 2017
▪ Coordinated training plans for 20 student workers.
▪ Filmed and edited seminars/lectures for more than 2000 students, faculty and staff.
▪ Troubleshot media technology issues with clients over phone and in person.
General Laborer, Lomax Home Improvement, Sacramento, California June 2016 – September 2016
▪ Painted industrial buildings on tight schedule as part of a 10-person team.
▪ Worked full days outdoors in hot conditions.
Program Director, Center for Community and Civic Engagement, Carleton College March 2015 – June 2017
▪ Designed 100-square-foot community garden in center of campus.
▪ Organized community work days and maintained garden during off season.
▪ Worked with food-justice organizations on campus to encourage sustainability and drive climate action.
Education Volunteer, Amigos de las Américas, Paraguarí, Paraguay June 2012 – September 2012
▪ Taught environmental education in local elementary school to over 50 children for eight weeks.
▪ Planned and built community kitchen, in collaboration with local leaders.
▪ Statistics : R/R Studio, ArcGIS.
▪ Film, Web and Design : Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop,
Premiere Pro), Apple Final Cut Pro.
▪ Other: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
▪ Professional proficiency (written and verbal) in Spanish.