VAMSY KRISHNA V.D.
Contact Numbers: +968 97029118,
To exhibit the current technologies applied by the industries in a disciplined and efficient way so as to develop a platform in the field of Agriculture Biotechnology.
• Working as a Agronomist in Mazaya Greenhouse LLC, Muscat, Oman.
From May 2017 to till date.
Experienced Crops: Micro greens, Cherry Tomato (Red, Yellow),Capsicum (Red, Yellow, Orange), Lettuce 7 Verities (Lollo Rosso, Lollo Bionda, Butter head, Fraizee, Oka leaf and Romaine)
• Worked as a Hydroponic Research Associate in Dr. G Wellness Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
From July 2016 to January 2017.
• Worked as a Hydroponic Trainee in Growing Greens, Bangalore.
From April 2015 to June 2016.
• Worked as a Assistant Quality Control Manager in GRN Construction (Z) Ltd., Maamba, Zambia.
From May 2013 to Dec 2013.
• Worked as a Quality Control Manager in GRN Construction Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad, India.
From March 2012 to April 2013.
• Worked as a Field Investigator in Highway Surveyors Pvt. Ltd., Rajahmundry.
From Feb 2008 to July 2009.
• Worked as a Trainee Research Associate in GVK Bioscience Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad.
From Nov 2006 to Dec 2007.
2009-11 M.Tech Biotechnology – JNTU-KAKINADA, University College of Engineering, Vizianagaram Campus.
– Marks (%) 68 %
2002-06 B.Tech Bioinformatics – Sathyabama University, Chennai.
– Marks (%) 59.3 %
2002 Grade XII (+2) – (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) – Pragati Junior College, Kakinada.
– Marks (%) 55.7 %
1998 Grade X (S.S.C) – Sri Satya Sai Gurukulam, Rajahmundry.
– Marks (%) 54 %
Software’s : Insight II, Cerius 2, Catalyst, MEGA5
Database Search’s : NCBI, PDB, PIR, EMBL, SWISS-PORT Sequence Alignment Tools : (BLAST, FASTA, ClustalW), Phylogeny (PHYLIP, PAUP)
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MS-Office (word, excel, power point).
Basic Microbiological Techniques, PAGE, Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, PCR, Immunological Techniques.
Medium Tech Type of Greenhouse (Fan and Pad System), Shade Net Greenhouse, Tunnel Houses, Hydroponics Systems (Nutrient Film Technique(NFT), Drip System, Ebb and Flow, Deep Water Culture(DWC), Grow Bag Culture) Fertigation Machine: Agrow 5000-BK Greenhouse
WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
1) “Organic Farming in Oman : Introductory Workshop” on 18th April, 2018 Organized by Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman
2) Hydroponic Seminar Conducted on 18th September, 2016 by “RADONGROW, Surat. INDIA
3) Six days workshop on “Drug Development with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) & Good Clinical Practice (GCP)” DDGLPGCP-2012, 28th May-2nd June,2012
Organized by: Center for Environmental Research and Development (CERD), LIFE, Loyola College, Chennai.
Sponsored by: Department of Sciences & Technology, Government of India, New Delhi.
Technical Support by: Consortium Clinical Research Pvt. Ltd, Coimbatore.
4) A Three day National workshop on Bioinformatics “ANIJIG-MATICS” 9th-11th September,2011
Organized by: BRSI CHAPTER, Department of Biotechnology, ANITS, Sangivalasa, Visakhapatnam.
In Collaboration with: Jigsawbio Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
5) National Seminar on “Biotechnology in Life Sciences Current Trends and Developments” 18th & 19th July,2009
Organized by: Department of Zoology, Kakatiya Government of Degree & P.G. College, Hanamkonda, Warangal.
1. Project on” Insilico Approach for Gene Wide Comparison of DNA polymerase β by Phylogenetic Analysis” at CBT, IST-JNTUH, Hyderabad.
Description: this project deals with study may help in finding the relation between various DNA repair pathways using by MEGA5 software.
2. Project on” Protein Modeling and Rational Drug Designing” at GVK Biocampus, Hyderabad.
Description: this project deals with Insilco modeling of protein and drug designing on CDK-3 protein.
3. Project on “INSILICO Approach for the Identification of Major Indian Anopheline Vectors “ at Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad.
Description: the study finds to identify the set of sequences present in all major Indian anopheles vectors and to develop an expert system for rapid and accurate identification of major Indian anopheles vectors.
Father : V.SATYANARAYANA
Mother : D.SATYA JAYA KUMARI
Date of Birth : August 18, 1983
Languages Known : Telugu, English, Hindi and Tamil
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Passport Details : M 4177123 (3-12-2024)
Permanent Address : D. No: 4-2-1, Thotavari Street, Near MRO Office,
SAMALKOT-533 440, East Godavari District,
Andhra Pradesh (INDIA),
Contact Number: 09885262996
I hereby declare that the information provided is true to the best of my knowledge.
DATE: (VAMSY KRISHNA V.D.)