01-13A, Block A1, OUG Parklane, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +601121245254 (Malaysia)
Whatsapp: +6011 21245254
Resume date – 14 May 2020
My experience and skills revolve around science, process control, quality management, laboratory practices and the agriculture industry. I am seeking employment in the agriculture field where I am most passionate about.
AgriSpace Tech Sdn Bhd
Dec 2019 – present
– Advising the management on the feasibility of growing certain crops, the technical know-hows, potential investment return, labor requirements, farm design/setup, potential challenges and ways to overcome.
– Advising the management on the inputs needed e.g machinery, hardwares, pesticides, fertilizers and materials for structures eg support system.
– Giving consultation on seed selection, growing method, plant nutrition, pest control, weed control and farm design.
– Training workers in farm operations, nutrient adjustment, watering schedule, spraying method and general farm operation procedures.
– Troubleshooting arising problems in the farms – pest infestation, malnutrition, improper irrigation schedule etc
Finca Pandora (Nicaragua)
Consultant / Acting Farm Manager
Oct 2017 – Apr 2018
– Led and managed the farm operations
– Advised technical inputs for hydroponics and soil culture for various crops cultivation – tomato, bell pepper, cucumber, zucchini, melon and lettuce
– Advised and executed growing programs – Irrigation schedule, fertilization program, pesticide program and plant training
– Ensured hydroponic facilities maintenance is executed
– Seeds selection, choosing the right variety for greenhouses in tropical climates.
– Educated and trained farm personnel
– Organized and executed work schedule with the farm supervisors
– Advised the purchase of input materials, ensured store inventory is sufficient to carry out daily activities
– Advised the management the suitability of crops for greenhouse production, provided the cropping plan and liaised with the sales team
– Advised solutions to problems and issues
Kota Tani Enterprise
Dec 2012 – June 2017
– Started a farming business specialized in hydroponics and fertigation.
– Built and setup vegetable farms with hydroponics and drip irrigation system
– Cultivated various vegetable crops commercially
– Handled financial planning and budgeting farm
– Employed and trained farm personnel
– Developed irrigation schedule, nutrition plan, pest control program and plant training program
– Managed daily operations – planting, irrigation, pesticide application, plant training, harvesting, sales, logistics and finances.
– Performed R&D to test the effectiveness of pesticides, nutrient formulation, seeds and variety selections